1. Comment to this post between now and November 19, 2007 with the username you plan to post your fic with. Also, choose a random number for your prompt - anything not yet chosen on the list below. The other mods will also choose a number as they don't know what prompts are what (except me, because I know all). I will reply with the prompt assigned to that number.
2. This challenge is a little different that previous ones. Instead of giving you a choice of four fandoms, we're opening up the fandom to what TV.com
considers a DRAMA
show. As an example, see here
. Under the Show Categories heading, CSI:NY is primarily considered a Drama. Whatever the site lists as secondary or tertiary means nothing. As long as the primary category is Drama then you may use it in this challenge. Don't assume your show is a Drama unless TV.com says it is. That's the restriction!
3. You must write a fic using your chosen Drama fandom and the prompt given to you. The prompts are one liners or full on conversations from COMEDY
tv shows and movies. See what we did there? Aren't we clever! You can use the prompt in its entirety or use only part of it to inspire you. Please do not use the prompt to think of another one from the prompt's origin. That's cheating.
4. Posting for this challenge will be during the fortnight of December 15 to 31. We gave you longer because of the holiday period. A mod post will be made to the community to let you know you can start.
5. Mod information is here
. Please read it so you know who you should contact for what question. The FAQ is here
. Please read that so you know what to do if you are confused.
6. Please pimp this community and challenge in any other community that is considered a Drama by TV.com
. If you need to query what is considered a Drama or not, please comment here with your show.( prompt numbers hereCollapse )